Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Simple Home Dinner

You can't go wrong with roast duck & char siu! Whenever my sis visits, I always get these cause it's what she craves! Great tip- buy those fried toufu triangles & stick under grill with the meats to warm up, they crisped up & were scrumptious. Brother-in-law is not a big meat eater.

I had sis stir fry the veg dish of bok choy & red bell peppers - delish, a different touch. Had with red quinoa.
Everyone was breathing down my neck about taking the shot, so I snapped then realized the stupid flowers were covering the roast meat dish!!!

Sent from my iPhone
www.wokstar.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Wok Star experience...or share a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit Wok Star

Visit my website for Wok Star cooking classes or my Wok Star Kit.