Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yin and Yang Lunch



Yin and Yang Lunch: cold salad and spicy chicken curry...

Field greens, grape tomatoes, pickled cue & radishes

Reheated leftover Malaysian Chicken Curry and dipped with whole wheat toast (too hungry to reheat frozen paratha or chipati!) Think my mom wouldn't approve, Asians like to dip with white bread. You'll read about this in my post.

Last night, I packed this same curry for my hubby's lunch, added some stir fried veggies (leftovers for the veggie curry) and topped with a wok heated chipati. Also packed a tiny tub of pickled cue & radishes to balance the spiciness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Wok Star experience...or share a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit Wok Star

Visit my website for Wok Star cooking classes or my Wok Star Kit.