Sunday, March 6, 2011

Asian Culture Festival 2011

I literally ran through the Asian Culture Festival today cause I spent so long at dim sum with Twitter buddies! It was at the Fruit and Spice Park, well who knew it was soooo far down. But definitely worth going. Here are just some of hundreds of photos I took to give you an idea what's there! They expanded the park with a lake and bridge, so it's HUGE, wear comfy shoes!

Check back, I'll be adding more photos with more food etc. & other interesting things that caught my eye.

Img_2371

Stop by Fruit & Spice booth, the volunteers will tell you all about the unusual fruit and spices! I loved this beautiful one, uh, don't remember name but told Thai people like to use to color their sticky rice, anyone?

Img_2363

Tons of fresh herbs.

Photo Op

Img_2368

Img_2452

Bought beautiful double stem orchid $10, bee pollen from the Honey guy & Thai fresh made chicken & taro curry puffs, banana wrapped sticky rice with taro, banana & mung beans. Can't wait to try them tomorrow.

Img_2395

Don't forget to see the exquisite Ikebana demo and exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Wok Star experience...or share a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit Wok Star

Visit my website for Wok Star cooking classes or my Wok Star Kit.