Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Clear on Calories!

I was recently in a TV commercial produced for the Amercian Beverage Association. Their goal was to promote healthier drinks in kids's schools, yay. Happy to be part of this. I was surprised folks who've never met me recognized me since it was only a few seconds!

From the American Beverage Association Vimeo site:

Check out “Journey,” the latest TV ad from the beverage industry, showing how America’s leading beverage companies have come together to place new calorie labels on the front of every can, bottle and pack we produce. With Clear on Calories, labels are showing up on beverages across America – with more to come over the next few months. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Wok Star experience...or share a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit Wok Star

Visit my website for Wok Star cooking classes or my Wok Star Kit.